Martes, Mayo 24

forces of logic

to whom it may concern:

you know who you are. i know you know. i also know what you did. it's a shame i even found out. what a great way to show me how important i am to you. put me on stealth, why don't you. i don't know what to say. i thought we were friends. great friends. close friends.

but then again, this won't be the first time in my life that i was wrong about you.

i was wrong about you, i was so wrong.

i've been here for you through everything. and today's pleasant discovery has shown me what all of those times meant to you...

NOTHING.

maybe im over reacting. but it doesn't matter now, does it? because when things DID matter, when things blatantly mattered...you couldn't care less. you didn't give a flying fuck.

im disappointed in myself.

why?

because i fooled myself into thinking i was worth anything to you.

good luck with everything.

and...

um gehen zum bumser
.