Sabado, Mayo 9

One, two, 23!

"Time makes you bolder..."
-Landslide


OMG.

Of all the things to say on the very minute I turned 23, OMG just had to be it. On many occasions, I suspect that I am not as smart as I should be. Reasons for this mainly stem from my personal brand of word vomit. I tend to say or think the ditziest remarks on crucial moments.

It's a great, great thing I know better to edit myself in social situations. It's partly due to the fact that I have been embarrassed a lot in the past.

But since I was alone in my apartment waiting for the clock to strike twelve, I had nothing to worry about.

Anyways, after the said Elle Woods-inspired remark, I stealthily began my way back into sanity. I did some retrospection, watched some news, took note of the major changes in my life and watched a little Rachel Zoe Project.

Scratch that last bit.

23 is but a number. But it's a good number.

One the best (and worst) things about being in this age is independence. And since I have talked about this before, I won't anymore.

I'm still not at that point where I resent getting older. And I hope I will never arrive at that juncture. I believe in growing old gracefully...and looking like Jackie O. or Audrey Hepburn when I'm 70.

Cheers. :)

Walang komento: